Thread: php injection to JPG with BT

Just burned his ISO

Post php injection to JPG with BT

hello, any ideas on how to inject php code into a JPG image, without having to corrupt the image ,

i was using hexedit to write php code into it but my Firefox browser wont open it , it will open it like a image and show me the image , any ideas on how to run the code inside the image , or how to make it readable to any browser

thanks in advance

no offence, and i might be wrong, but isn't it a little bit suspicious that you post this within one day since the "vidiscript" remote file inclusion vulnerability was posted on milw0rm?
    -Google is watching you

-June 1, 2001, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer: "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches."

There is a wiindows sotware i have seen do that. Check the video in Milworm. BTW how did u do it in hex?

Just burned his ISO

The only way i know is my IMG IP Logger, using the gd library of php to grab the ip on remote using this code
    forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=17248

If you're interested in some impressive work on the subject of imbedding things into images - granted it might not be good for code application - but then again it might be - go to

http://www.ws.binghamton.edu/fridrich

While you're there you can also learn how to solve a Rubik's cube (no that's not a joke)

Tons of her published work is in the Publications section

Timmay

Just burned his ISO

Arrow

thanks il love playing rubiks cube.