Thread: How to using BT3 to crack(obtain) windows xp administrator account on network?

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Smile How to using BT3 to crack(obtain) windows xp administrator account on network?

How to using BT3 to crack(obtain) windows xp administrator account on network?

1. Now in my network having 5 pc, let's say i want to crack(obtain) one of windowsXP administrator account password via network, BT3 have a tools to do it? or any method to do it? i just know using the Ophcrack live cd to crack windowsXP administrator password in local pc, not via network, how to do it via network?

Thank you.

Just burned his ISO

Talking

well ive never done this but it is possible

this is just a rough draft.
    1| i would use arp poisoning and capture everything on the net
    2| i would try to capture any hash's that i can find corresponding to that computer
    3| get the hash and crack it with ophcrack (capture the hash with remote desktop)
    4 | like a well done job . change mac and ip, shread your drive , reinstall BT
    and leave the seen clear
    5| attempt rdesktop with the victim once new installation is done

but well thats how i would do it INSIDE MY OWN NETWORK !!!!

I have also been trying to do this,but

@base_slash - surely that method relies on the fact that the adminstrator uses his account pw for some internet account ie ftp etc.

Another aproach which i am working on is getting command line access to a remote computer.

1. use nmap to find open ports/what os they are using
    2. use metasploit to get access
    3. dump the sam file and crack the hash with your preffered program, i prefer cain and able

ps, to me it seems like it is near impossible to access a networked computer if they are fully patched. The only way around this that i can see is if you actuall find an exploit yourself and write yourself a program to exploit it.

Just burned his ISO

i belive your wrong ..... its called pizza!!!

there is a way besides exploiting a SW vul. that is called kiddy scripting ... this would be more that just exploits. and all that little writen shit. i sugest that method if you really plan to remain anonymous. thou why would you want to do this ? this thought is old and worth less , most of the people who try to do this do it for the wrong reason