Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fastes way to shred your SATA HD

Quote Originally Posted by eovnu87435ds View Post
    i do like the EDT Enhanced Harddrive. And it seems tht if you can wait a little bit before doing whatever you want to do and have the money that will be a great buy. the best part is that theres 17 different remote triggers, and its self-powered, so the drive doesnt need to be in a computer to be killed! that truly is the way to go to make sure your "files" do not fall in the hands of anyone else
    That's kind of cool! I wonder what they use? That would be a good payload... "Ohh, look naked pictures of Anna Kornokova, POOF! Aww, crap!"
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

well looks like i found the best most simple way of shredding your driver. i usually have a chain saw near my HD or in my room , its a black&Deker , it goes up to 6,000 RPM's and since my laptop is a ELCHEAPO GENERIC dell. well i can just pull out the hd and start the maddnes muajaja

microwave ftw

Define "shred".

rm / may render it unbootable but the data is not gone.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Define "shred".

rm / may render it unbootable but the data is not gone.
    "rm -rf" + Plasma Cutter = "What harddrive?!"

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12