Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help our forum member: Shamanvirtuel

Wow SV. I think sometimes many of us take what we got for granted. I have read many of your posts, and they've been helpful. I'm a poor college student, and whenever I have that extra money, I will think twice and save it for you. Hope you get back on your feet. Will be praying for you.
    A+
    Network +
    Security +
    Linux +

Work in progress: Saving for OSCP

Currently reading:Hacking-The Art Of Exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnsp1 View Post
    Didn't know where to post but Any of you folks have a news or a update on ShamanVirtuel ?
    Doesn't reply to emails or PMs.......
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii67 View Post
    Doesn't reply to emails or PMs.......
    He only has internet when he hits an internet cafe, so who knows. I'm sure he'll show up once he finds a place to live and work.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

fastboi

Life can be a bitch sometimes, and it pisses me off even more knowing how talented this guy is. How come he is not working for some decent IT company or something of that nature? Where employers looking @ in France? Are they blind or something? I would only understand situation like this if he never finished High School, or maybe got just High school, but if Shaman has higher education than that, then it is bunch of BS...
    Is pay pal only one way to donate? I have an account there, but my debit card was closed because i had 0$ in it for more than a week, so paypal is not an option for me since i dont have a valid card on it.

Just burned his ISO

Neither do i have news.
    I recently sent him an email to tell that i had seen a announcement for a 1985 van to be sold for 2000€. Fully equipped concerning the minimum to live.
    I didn't not check the seller, so i am not sure if it still valid today. But anyway i didn't get any answer from shaman unfortunately.
    I just hope nothing bad happened to him.

I've news he's still alive ... but I let him talked about his life.
    He hadn't easy access to internet

Just burned his ISO

This is horribly sad..I wish with all my heart that I was able to do something..but being 17 without a job, I have no financial income and thus no way to help =\.

I know that I'm new and people don't know me and vise versa, but seeing anybody in this type of situation is heart breaking.

If you ever find yourself in Georgia, USA, know that there's a home open for you.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Default oh

Damn SV i didn`t realize your situation was like this /i want to say.

1. Given your situation and the fact you have no home and what you still manage to do for the community is a inspiration

2. I also find it hard to believe with your skills you cant find a pretty decent job

3. I know linux being a open source shared community is not about the money but in your situation given your skills im sure most will agree it`s about time you started profiting from what you know

Have you ever thought about designing somepretty little gui`s that can be sold, honestly there are some real dummies out there (moe than what you would believe) that would pay for lets say ... Imagine a gui were all you have to do is feed basic information like a essid and a bssid and it does the rest, discovers weather the ap is wpa or wep comes with a masive list you understand the idea all intergrated into gui i PROMISE you you would see massive profits from this imagine you could market it WIFI HACKER If you think your capable of this id be willing to put my money where my mouth is and fund it (possibly a distro that executes only that gui Nothing fancy just plain and simple for absoloute noobs IM TELLING YOU IT¬S A WINNER
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

P.s Im in a littletrouble with paypal at the moment as there was a misunderstanding
    but soon i will contribute anyway
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Wow, just came across this post today. As I have been a little absent, I have not read any posts from anyone, but I do know that shaman is a great contributor to this community. I'm probably pretty unknown in this community, as I am more of a "question asker" than "answerer". But I try to learn from people that know, like shaman.

Good Luck, and I hope by this time you have a van, as it is getting quite cold in France, I live in Paris, money is quite low at the moment, but I hope to contribute at some point. If you are in Paris at some point let me know, let me be of some help.

Again, good luck and may God be with you.

sardinemaster
    CPU: Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T7200, 2000 MHz (12 x 167)- 2Ghz
    Chipset: Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM
    RAM: 2048 Mb (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX (512 Mb)
    Audio: SigmaTel STAC9200 @ Intel 82801GBM ICH7-M - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1]
    Network Card: Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller
    Wireless Card: Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
    Modem: Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123