Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help our forum member: Shamanvirtuel

Default Help our forum member: Shamanvirtuel

Hope the forum moderators don't mind my posting....but, one of our great forum posters, particularly in the Programming section....Shamanvirtuel......is bicycling around France and could use any paypal donations from us to assist his travels.

If you go to: http://shamanvirtuel.googlepages.com/

There will be a donation capability at the end of the googlepage. If you are in the USA or non European country, then log into your country's paypal website and click on "send money". Then use shamanvirtuale's email address to make the donation. His email address is: shamanvirtuel@gmail.com

If you loved spoonwep in BT3......send shaman a few euros or $ via paypal to lighten his journey.

Alacrity

Developer

Of course I don't mind and I'm sure the other mods would agree that anything to help out shamen we can do would be great. In fact if any one likes or appreciates any thing I have done then send shamen some cash as well. Thanks in advance to whoever helps our brother out.

Default Thanks to SV

SV's posts have helped me fix issues with my RT73 stick, i was going to buy a new one but since my one now works fine I'll send shaman the GB£20 instead.

Get well soon man,

Quote Originally Posted by Talkie Toaster View Post
    SV's posts have helped me fix issues with my RT73 stick, i was going to buy a new one but since my one now works fine I'll send shaman the GB£20 instead.

Get well soon man,
    Thanks man, I'm sure he will appreciate it
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

heya allz, i can't believe that you did such a post here , im simply really happy to see all the support and email of encouragement i received in my box.

just to be precise, im not just cycling across france, but trying to find a new home as im totally homeless since a month now.

i received some donations already , and that make my heart really happy , i want to thx all of you here, that community is one of the best in the web ! thx again , and as soon as i can find time and electricity , i will produce for you new tools, the first one im working on is a new installer for bt3 final , and another is a new module for wifispoonfeeder , giving a database and gui addy for airodump-ng.

i already do 800+ km with my bike and my dog , and have crossed the 2/3rd of france and will probably stop in the east of france near switzerland, in order to find work and buy a van as soon as i can even a crap one, because winters are hard in france and i just can't pass the winter under a tent like now.

more news soon
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

SV hope u get better soon .. and be sure to never give up !! testin your latest reliz .. awesome as usual, workin fine and really really great look ! donation done

be well SV , keep in touch

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

just receive it ! thx man , im just disapointed to not be able to finish the huge list of tools i got in work

specially my gpu enabled wpa cracker ....
    i was in 2/3 rd dev state when i lost my home .....

so as soon as i get a van , i will produce nifty tools .

thx allz
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

The guy could use all we can give him.
    i was in Nantes for 2 months, its a beautiful place in France and ashame he'd have to abandon it.
    i will be sending him as much cash as i can.

I should be getting a job with Northrop Grumman in the next month, and after a couple of paychecks I will buy you a new van shaman, as my thanks for what you do for this community. I feel as though it's the least I can do.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Good luck sham. I'm sure the community will try to help.
    Anyone knows of a nice job in France? I'm sure we have allot of members from there!
    P.S check your gmail.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast