Thread: Metaspliot 3 Autopwn

Default Metaspliot 3 Autopwn

Hey guys i was trying to figure out to do the metaspolit autopwn on my Test computer but when i try the command to load it it dose not know what i was talking about is their a place i get the code for the autopwn and then load it in to metaspolit or is their something i an not doing right other then that ?

And also is their any good places i can learn ruby programming Lang that Metasploit uses ?
    DNA + hacker = Life hacker

Developer

I wish people would learn how to search.
    http://blog.metasploit.com/2006/09/m...loitation.html

Your never going to be any good at hacking / pentesting / Linux if you cant search the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    I wish people would learn how to search.
    blog.metasploit.com/2006/09/metasploit-30-automated-exploitation.html

Your never going to be any good at hacking / pentesting / Linux if you cant search the internet.

Ummm actual found that page just woundering if their was a diffrent page where i could get it thats all but thanks for pointing that out

plus you never learn if you never ask or RTFM
    DNA + hacker = Life hacker

Quote Originally Posted by Basic204 View Post
    And also is their any good places i can learn ruby programming Lang that Metasploit uses ?
    Nope no one on the planet uses Ruby. It's only the Metasploit team. I'm sure if you like use google or similar to search the web you won't find anything on Ruby programming.

Plus you never learn if you never ask or RTFM
    You don't learn anything by asking questions for which you could have easily found answers yourself. All you do is waste time.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.