Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Passphrase not in dictionnary...

No the command sequence is correct and airodump will show captured handshake when clients try to authenticate with AP. double check your Passphrase also try to rename .txt to .lst and then try again.Both things works fine .txt. and .lst.that bug was with 0.9 version and I think they have fixed that in rc version of aircrack-ng.

Quote Originally Posted by undeserving View Post
    i used wireshark to analyze the *.cap file and it seemed to have quite a lot of eapol key entries but as i said, i'm a bit green. i dont really know what i'm looking for to verify the handshake.

any help is still most appreciated.
    Hello undeserving, and welcome to the forums!

Perhaps this will help you view what your looking for in wireshark.

Just open your WPA capture with wireshark and add this filter....

Code:
     eapol.keydes.type == 2
    Now, you'll only see the handshakes you have caught and you can see where your going wrong. Remember, you need a 4 way handshake. Nothing less. Hope this helps you.

BTW....Whats up everyone?? Y'all miss me??
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Hello to Xploitz.welcome back.you were out since long time.anything new with wireless.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post

BTW....Whats up everyone?? Y'all miss me??
    What?You were gone? Never even noticed

Just burned his ISO

k, still no luck. I updated aircrack but i have the same result.

this is a screenshot from wireshark, the "eapol.keydes.type == 2" filter didnt show any results? without the == 2 part this is what i got:

hxxp://gallery.filefront.com/m00neh//1041060/

Is this right? i'm really stuck :>

Just burned his ISO

not really a direct solution but i've found an ok work around - it worked fine in ubuntu.
    dont really understand why it doesnt work in bt3 but nevermind.

Just burned his ISO

Default wpa handshake problem

Hi
    I have a weird problem with the wpa handshake. I'm using ipwraw driver.
    Fisrt i use airodump-ng --channel 9 --bssid xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx --write kob rtap0
    Then i use aireplay-ng -0 1 -a xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -c zz:zz:zz:zz:zz:zz: wifi0
    airodump says that i have captured wpa handshake. aircrack shows a captured wpa handshake as well.
    The weird thing is that when i open kob-01.cap with cowpatty it says that i haven't captured the wpa handshake.
    Have i captured the wpa handshake correctly or not??

Just burned his ISO

Default No valid WPA Handshakes founds

I've same problem,
    I check handshakes with Wireshark and eapol filter but when I try to use aircrack-ng with my wordlists always get error: No valid WPA Handshakes founds.
    Any ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by koliasforever View Post
    Hi
    I have a weird problem with the wpa handshake. I'm using ipwraw driver.
    Fisrt i use airodump-ng --channel 9 --bssid xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx --write kob rtap0
    Then i use aireplay-ng -0 1 -a xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -c zz:zz:zz:zz:zz:zz: wifi0
    airodump says that i have captured wpa handshake. aircrack shows a captured wpa handshake as well.
    The weird thing is that when i open kob-01.cap with cowpatty it says that i haven't captured the wpa handshake.
    Have i captured the wpa handshake correctly or not??
    Are you using WPA2 AES encryption? As far as I remember cowpatty does not support/recognize the handshake using this encryption scheme.
    Quote Originally Posted by celtec View Post
    I've same problem,
    I check handshakes with Wireshark and eapol filter but when I try to use aircrack-ng with my wordlists always get error: No valid WPA Handshakes founds.
    Any ideas ?
    When you check the file with wireshark are you certain that the full 4-way handshake is present, and not only part of it? I have personally never had any problems with aircrack-ng not recognizing a valid handshake.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    When you check the file with wireshark are you certain that the full 4-way handshake is present, and not only part of it? I have personally never had any problems with aircrack-ng not recognizing a valid handshake.
    How I can be certain to have full 4-way handshakes ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast