Thread: can someboby help me crack a wireless conection???

Just burned his ISO

Default can someboby help me crack a wireless conection???

i have found the connection but the last step where you crack it i stop because i don't know what to do...it's when you right the bssid and you need to right the name of a file..what is this file?where can i find it????plz help i really need to crack the connection...

when you say last step do you mean aircrack-ng??
    if so off the top of my head, when you type in the airodump commands, you specify where you want to save all the captured ivs and called what something like

--write filename or -w filename

then when you type in your aircrack-ng commands you specify the name of your file and where it is, normally in your root directory

Quote Originally Posted by metalslugger5 View Post
    i have found the connection but the last step where you crack it i stop because i don't know what to do...it's when you right the bssid and you need to right the name of a file..what is this file?where can i find it????plz help i really need to crack the connection...
    What type of connection is it? Also, if it is WEP how many bits was the passphrase (i.e. 64bit / 128 bit /etc)...
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Why do you 'really need to crack the connection' ?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Why do you 'really need to crack the connection' ?
    It's much easier to just log into the admin page and change it.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

not only does the title say it all! but the post says the rest!

if its your network just reset the router..

I dont think there should be any more help given here.. something just doesent sound right..

Quote Originally Posted by Apollopimp View Post

I dont think there should be any more help given here.. something just doesent sound right..
    Hey!! Stop pissing in the water! We're fishing here.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Apollopimp View Post

As Barry said, no doing cannonballs in the phishing pond.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.