Thread: Exploitation

Just burned his ISO

Default Exploitation

In scanning my website for vulnerabilities, I came across two CGI exploits: man.sh and bb-hist.sh.

I have tried google and archives, both return nothing. Whats the story with them? are they exploitable? dangerous?

Quote Originally Posted by Stamen View Post
    In scanning my website for vulnerabilities, I came across two CGI exploits: man.sh and bb-hist.sh.

I have tried google and archives, both return nothing. Whats the story with them? are they exploitable? dangerous?
    Really? Because on searching http://www.google.com/search?num=50&...man.sh+exploit the ENTIRE first page points to exactly what you are looking for.... Nice try, but you're not getting spoonfed here

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Stamen View Post

bb-hist.sh if I recall is related to the antiquated BigBrother network monitor system. If that's what it's from and you're not running BigBrother, just delete the file and don't worry about it.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.