Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying a USB dongle

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    I am assuming that you mean the AWUS036H card..
    No, actually.. It's this card: http: //cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item= 110274102730&Category=45002&_trksid=p3907.m29

Yes, the AWUS036H looks amazing, but it's quite expensive! The Alfa AWUS036E is what I assume, a watered down version. The H is around 60 dollars, where as the E is roughly $25.. I don't think I need a range big enough to cover the city! (kidding lol)

Anyway, the E is listed as supported on Aircrack-ng's compatible card list.. It's still good, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Acester View Post
    No, actually.. It's this card: http: //cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item= 110274102730&Category=45002&_trksid=p3907.m29
    Yes I noticed that and edited my previous post a few minutes ago, never heard much about the E model which is why I assumed you meant the H at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    EDIT: Just noticed aggtfrad's link to the AWUS036E model so I guess this was your pick after all. Although I have no personal experience from this card the Broadcom internal cards are pretty notorious for being weak. Therefore this card with the external antenna most definitely will perform better and provide further range than your current card as well.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Actually............

I have changed my mind. :P

I think I will pay for the more expensive (and popular) H model.. It seems fantastic. I'm just hoping it'll pay for itself, and be worth 60 some bucks + shipping!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Acester View Post
    Actually............

I have changed my mind. :P

I think I will pay for the more expensive (and popular) H model.. It seems fantastic. I'm just hoping it'll pay for itself, and be worth 60 some bucks + shipping!
    Whole thread and replies went waste I think

Just burned his ISO

aggtrfrad

Who was the seller shipping from Canada?

I'm from Canada and have been looking for this usb dongle for my laptop and have yet to find it, a Canadian shipper in Ontario would solve all my problems!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12