The following steps will help you setup and configure right click capability on a MacBook with BT3 Final. It doesn't work perfectly as the two finger "click" is really a two finger "tap" on the trackpad. The settings enable two finger "tap" for right click and three finger "tap" for the third mouse button click. It also enables two finger scrolling and speeds up the tracking. This was done on a 2.16 GHz MacBook with BT3 Final installed on the internal HDD.

1) install BT3 Final onto your MacBook ( search forums for a guide on this )

2) download the latest synaptics driver for XOrg/XFree86 ( i used version 0.14.6 )
hxxp://web.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/index.html#Download

3) unpack the synaptics driver into /usr/local/. This should create a directory called synaptics-0.14.6. Navigate into this directory and execute the commands
Code:
make ; make install
to compile and install the drivers. This should install the binaries synclient and syndaemon in the /usr/local/bin directory

4) backup your /etc/X11/xorg.conf file

5) edit your /etc/X11/xorg.conf file and find to "ServerLayout" section at the end of the file.

6) Comment out (place a # in front of the line)
Code:
#InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
and insert
Code:
InputDevice "touchpad" "CorePointer"
in its place

7) add a new section to the end of the file with the following settings.
Code:
Section "InputDevice"
   Driver "synaptics"
   Identifier "touchpad"
   Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
   Option "Protocol" "auto-dev"
   Option "FingerLow" "25"
   Option "FingerHigh" "30"
   Option "MaxTapTime" "180"
   Option "MaxTapMove" "220"
   Option "SHMConfig" "true"
   Option "MinSpeed" "1.10"
   Option "MaxSpeed" "1.40"
   Option "AccelFactor" "0.08"
   Option "LockedDrags" "off"
   Option "TapButton1" "1"
   Option "TapButton2" "3"
   Option "TapButton3" "2"
   Option "HorizTwoFingerScroll" "1"
   Option "VertTwoFingerScroll" "1"
   Option "HorizEdgeScroll" "1"
   Option "VertEdgeScroll" "0"
   Option "VertScrollDelta" "20"
EndSection
Editing the MinSpeed and MaxSpeed settings will speed up or slow down tracking. The values here were optimal for me, your mileage may vary.

You may need to enable blacklisting of the psmouse module in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist for this to work. I didn't because it was blacklisted by default.

Enjoy !