Thread: BT3 Final + WUSB54GC + rt73 == Fail

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default BT3 Final + WUSB54GC + rt73 == Fail

MDK3 and Airpwn arn't playing well with this chip, which is odd considering it worked fine in the BT3 Beta...MDK3 will not inject on this chip, and Airpwn won't hear any packets...I know airpwn is touchy, but I wish MDK3 would work...
    Is this a common problem? Is there a known solution?

Quote Originally Posted by horizonprotocol View Post
    MDK3 and Airpwn arn't playing well with this chip, which is odd considering it worked fine in the BT3 Beta...MDK3 will not inject on this chip, and Airpwn won't hear any packets...I know airpwn is touchy, but I wish MDK3 would work...
    Is this a common problem? Is there a known solution?
    First of all attach USB NiC after properly booting BT3.it works well in case of Aircrack-ng,MDK3 V4 etc.what problem you are facing?
    try new MDK3 v4 with MAC Filtering Bruteforce mode

http://homepages.tu-darmstadt.de/~p_...dk3-v4.tar.bz2

Just burned his ISO

According to kismet running on the other interface, it won't inject packets...I only tested this with a AP Beacon flood, but even so, I would think that MDK3 would use the same method to inject for all attack methods...I tried only hooking the USB Interface in after boot, but that still wont work. My first thought was that a botched driver update screwed the chipset, but if I'm the only one having issues, maybe it was a bad dl? It matched the MD5 sum, though. I'll try the new version of MDK3, and see if that helps..