Thread: Installation

Just burned his ISO

Default Installation

Hello everyone,

I've searched online and have not found the answer I'm looking for. When I booted up BackTrack 3, there was no option to install it. I searched under every menu and everything. Also, I had a wireless problem, but I figured out how to fix that (post if you have the same problem (In which your wireless USB card finds the network but you can't connect to it)).

You are joking!?

The BT3f section is cluttered with posts about performing various installation methods.......

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sup3r501d13r View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've searched online and have not found the answer I'm looking for. When I booted up BackTrack 3, there was no option to install it. I searched under every menu and everything. Also, I had a wireless problem, but I figured out how to fix that (post if you have the same problem (In which your wireless USB card finds the network but you can't connect to it)).
    Dont find lot of junks on net.BT forum is everything u need.just use this for your problems.

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/search.php

As re@lity told everything here.just find them with proper terms.always attach USB card after proerply booting BT.give detail output like your interface name.
    e.g. iwconfig <interface> mode managed essid <essid> key <key>
    dhcpcd <interface>
    things should work fine now.