Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: TS2 CrashChannel Creator

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default TS2 CrashChannel Creator

    [ Edited by me ] -.-

  2. #2
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imi-tat0r View Post
    A long time has passed since the CrashChannel Bug of TeamSpeak² got Public. The normal TS² executable still didn't fix that bug so i decidet to make a little Tool to use that bug. If someone looks at the Channeldescription, his TeamSpeak will crash.

    Link: h**p://team-sick.com/blog/progs/TS2_CrashChannel_1.0.zip
    Blog: h**p://imi-tat0r.net

    replace ** with tt

    greetz
    imi-tat0r
    So, other than being totally annoying, what purpose does this serve?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  3. #3
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Three different groups of people made it to fix that bug with my sourcecode so I posted it here, too. I think here are some people who can do this

  4. #4
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    So, other than being totally annoying, what purpose does this serve?
    Are you kidding streak? Complete and total pwnage over the pwnsauces pwning n00bs while playing games online that totally pwn

    Other than that, I dunno
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  5. #5
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imi-tat0r View Post
    Three different groups of people made it to fix that bug with my sourcecode so I posted it here, too. I think here are some people who can do this
    If I'm interpreting this 'sentence' properly. You have a bug in the source code for an annoying useless program and you want someone here to fix it? Is that what you're attempting to say?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  6. #6
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If I'm interpreting this 'sentence' properly. You have a bug in the source code for an annoying useless program and you want someone here to fix it? Is that what you're attempting to say?
    Either that or he wants someone to load a shellcode payload into it for him...
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  7. #7
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    What I mean is: There is a Bug in TeamSpeak.exe which I'm using in this tool to create a CrashChannel. I made it OpenSource because it should be usefull to fix that bug in the exe file of TeamSpeak. But if you wanna see it like that it's just a useless code to annoy people

  8. #8
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imi-tat0r View Post
    What I mean is: There is a Bug in TeamSpeak.exe which I'm using in this tool to create a CrashChannel. I made it OpenSource because it should be usefull to fix that bug in the exe file of TeamSpeak. But if you wanna see it like that it's just a useless code to annoy people
    How is it 'useful to fix that bug'? I've been reading through the TS forums and it would seem that the Dev's know that there's a problem, and it would apear that they've released versions in an attempt to counter the issue. It would seem that all you're doing is distributing annoying software with no real value.

    Take your script kiddie crap and go somewhere else.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  9. #9
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    When there's a fix, why don't they make it public? Stop spamming this Thread please. Either you look at the source and fix the Bug and pulish it or you stop spamming this Thread. This is a Tool which i made a while ago hoping that someone will fix that bug because I can't do it.

  10. #10
    Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imi-tat0r View Post
    When there's a fix, why don't they make it public? Stop spamming this Thread please. Either you look at the source and fix the Bug and pulish it or you stop spamming this Thread. This is a Tool which i made a while ago hoping that someone will fix that bug because I can't do it.
    Do your own work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •