Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TS2 CrashChannel Creator

Just burned his ISO

Default TS2 CrashChannel Creator

[ Edited by me ] -.-

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by imi-tat0r View Post
    A long time has passed since the CrashChannel Bug of TeamSpeak² got Public. The normal TS² executable still didn't fix that bug so i decidet to make a little Tool to use that bug. If someone looks at the Channeldescription, his TeamSpeak will crash.

Link: h**p://team-sick.com/blog/progs/TS2_CrashChannel_1.0.zip
    Blog: h**p://imi-tat0r.net

replace ** with tt

greetz
    imi-tat0r
    So, other than being totally annoying, what purpose does this serve?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

Three different groups of people made it to fix that bug with my sourcecode so I posted it here, too. I think here are some people who can do this

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    So, other than being totally annoying, what purpose does this serve?
    Are you kidding streak? Complete and total pwnage over the pwnsauces pwning n00bs while playing games online that totally pwn

Other than that, I dunno
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Three different groups of people made it to fix that bug with my sourcecode so I posted it here, too. I think here are some people who can do this
    If I'm interpreting this 'sentence' properly. You have a bug in the source code for an annoying useless program and you want someone here to fix it? Is that what you're attempting to say?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If I'm interpreting this 'sentence' properly. You have a bug in the source code for an annoying useless program and you want someone here to fix it? Is that what you're attempting to say?
    Either that or he wants someone to load a shellcode payload into it for him...
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

What I mean is: There is a Bug in TeamSpeak.exe which I'm using in this tool to create a CrashChannel. I made it OpenSource because it should be usefull to fix that bug in the exe file of TeamSpeak. But if you wanna see it like that it's just a useless code to annoy people

What I mean is: There is a Bug in TeamSpeak.exe which I'm using in this tool to create a CrashChannel. I made it OpenSource because it should be usefull to fix that bug in the exe file of TeamSpeak. But if you wanna see it like that it's just a useless code to annoy people
    How is it 'useful to fix that bug'? I've been reading through the TS forums and it would seem that the Dev's know that there's a problem, and it would apear that they've released versions in an attempt to counter the issue. It would seem that all you're doing is distributing annoying software with no real value.

Take your script kiddie crap and go somewhere else.

Just burned his ISO

When there's a fix, why don't they make it public? Stop spamming this Thread please. Either you look at the source and fix the Bug and pulish it or you stop spamming this Thread. This is a Tool which i made a while ago hoping that someone will fix that bug because I can't do it.

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

When there's a fix, why don't they make it public? Stop spamming this Thread please. Either you look at the source and fix the Bug and pulish it or you stop spamming this Thread. This is a Tool which i made a while ago hoping that someone will fix that bug because I can't do it.
    Do your own work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast