Thread: Snarfing issues...

Just burned his ISO

Default Snarfing issues...

Hi,

I have a question regarding Snarfing, if anybody can help it would be much appreciated!

Overview:
    Am In trying to write an app that does some snarfing (in Java) using the AT commands, similar to the way Bloover does. But I'm only interested in getting it working for the Nokia 6310i because its a school project. I'm not trying to hack the world of Bluetooth as I know its near impossible these days! And the reason I'm talking about Bloover as I used that as a base as I've seen it working from my SE K750i attacking my Nokia 6310i, so I decompiled the code to get an idea of how the AT Commands work (most of it is useless as its obfuscated, but you can get an idea of how the hack works)

My problems:
    Currently my code will discover and connect to the phone and I am able to send AT commands to it via outputstream and or OBEX Put. Problem is, I'm consistently getting a return error code of 195 (OBEX_HTTP_FORBIDDEN).

So, what I need to know from more seasoned and experienced programmers and hackers out there (you guys! ) is:

1. Does the phone need to be paired before I can send the commands? Its saying its connected, but not paired?

2. Does it need a special way in for it to accept the commands, e.g. a buffer overflow to let you run the command through the expanded memory?

I think thats all I need, (so far!) if anybody can help me with these couple of questions if anybody has done anything similar or just knows how it all works it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
    DG

Just burned his ISO

Some info I found on this might be to use UUID codes? Has anybody had any experience on this? I really need to get this working in Java (will freely post code come complete for anybody that wants it!)

Thanks,
    DG.