Thread: Adobe flash player for BT 3

True_DyNaSTy27

Exclamation Adobe flash player for BT 3

Ok I was wondering if it was possible to install adobe flash player 9 for BT 3.I have tried a couple of times going through the adobe website and have had no success....Nothing happens when I select the Linux tab.I did just installed BT 3 on my laptop so I know the data wont get erased.Thanks for the help guys, hopefully someone will shed some light on this for me.

Running BT3 Final, go to YouTube.com, search for a video and go to it, allow java on the page (via the NoScript extension), voila! Right click on the resulting video, and click About Adobe Flash Player 9. BT3 Final seems to have 9,0,48,0 installed, outta the box.
    "Whatever happened to playing a hunch, Scully? The element of surprise, random acts of unpredictability? If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

True_DyNaSTy27

Quote Originally Posted by ColForbin View Post
    Running BT3 Final, go to YouTube.com, search for a video and go to it, allow java on the page (via the NoScript extension), voila! Right click on the resulting video, and click About Adobe Flash Player 9. BT3 Final seems to have 9,0,48,0 installed, outta the box.
    Wow ok I can't believe I didn't know that so thank you very much.I'm gonna go hide in the idiots corner now....