Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fast-track mass client attck + ettercap

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by relik View Post
    Got back from poker night last night after a couple beers and coded the ettercap filters into Fast-Track's Mass Client Attack, works great. Added it to the menu mode, gui, and command line. I'll push the updates on Monday. Nice job BigMac, appreciate the help on getting it to work, made it super simple for me to pop it into my code.
    First off, great job on fast-track relik, thank you so much..the new mass client attack worked great in the updated version. Just one question about this attack though, i was able to get a shell, but in order to get one I had to lower IE7's default security setting's. Just wondered if anyone else was able to do this with out having to lower these settings, because obviously most people's setting's are going to be set at default, which would make this attack unrealistic.

can someone explain what the ettercap option is doing? does it redirect users?
    for some reason my router behaves vary strangely with ettercap and just stops users from surfing the internet, hence I can't tell what it is doing

Hi..
    If i use Metasploit Mass Client Attack, ettercap scann all netmask "65535 hosts"

How i can change to scann only 255.255.255.0 netmask?

I have change the errercap comand to metaclient.py with -n 255.255.255.0 but no sucess..

cann somone give my a hint?

cherrs ozzy

Just burned his ISO

great tutorial, thanks a bunch. i'm currently working on modifying the filter and the malicious page so that once the inject is complete, it redirects the user to the page they originally wanted to go to. no luck so far...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12