Hey everyone, I have a question and hopefully someone out there has somewhat of an answer. OK, I have a mac, I am using VMware fusion (virtual machine) and running backtrack 3 live CD ISO. So my problem is that my USB wireless adapter isn't supported so I download the Linux drivers and try to place them in the :/lib/firmware/ folder BUT I have 0kb of space in there meaning zero space for system modifying. Also every time I restart the virtual machine all of my changes are wiped away and everything is back to default, which is understandable now that I know that I can't change any system settings, files, anything. So basically what I am asking is if somehow I can install Linux and get system space and be able to modify files, my password, desktop background, etc. without it reverting to default everytime i restart my virtual machine. instead of just booting from the ISO every time?

Thanks So much for your time, and if you have any idea on how to do this, please tell me, I would really like to use BT3 as a personalized OS.