Thread: question about forum

Just burned his ISO

Default question about forum

Hello, new to this forum, and I am trying to get automatic subscriptions to all threads I make and post to and emails on replies. I haven't had problems finding out how to do that on most forums, but I go to "User CP" and "list options" on this forum and see nothing about that. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by shady View Post
    Hello, new to this forum, and I am trying to get automatic subscriptions to all threads I make and post to and emails on replies. I haven't had problems finding out how to do that on most forums, but I go to "User CP" and "list options" on this forum and see nothing about that. Any help?
    It's in there. Under edit options.

Default Thread Subscription Mode
    When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Use the FF3 add-on here>https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4667 should work yea. Try it out shady. I dont know.
    <EeePc 1000HA BT4/W7 USB boot Alfa500 GPS BlueTooth>