Thread: Wireless hacking

Raposa

Default Wireless hacking

Heya!

I was told I could use BT3 to use the internet services of a wireless network protect with WPA. Since I'm still a noob at this stuff, can someone tell me where can I find a tutorial to learn how to do it? Kinda like, "Hacking for dummies" =P

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    Heya!

I was told I could use BT3 to use the internet services of a wireless network protect with WPA. Since I'm still a noob at this stuff, can someone tell me where can I find a tutorial to learn how to do it? Kinda like, "Hacking for dummies" =P

Thanks in advance
    I think this is the link that you are looking for: http://forums.remote-exploit.org/search.php
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    Heya!

Thanks in advance
    What do you mean, "internet services of a wirless network protect with WPA"?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    What do you mean, "internet services of a wirless network protect with WPA"?
    I think he is hinting he wants to steal someones Internet access over a wireless network

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by daleapearson View Post
    I think he is hinting he wants to steal someones Internet access over a wireless network
    I doubt that's what he meant. Because that would mean he's asking a question about something that's not only illegal but also strictly against the forum rules, and he can't possibly be that stupid.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

not only illegal but also strictly against the forum rules, and he can't possibly be that stupid.
    i bet 10$ on that

Default i guess you guys must get that type of message frequently

i guess you guys must get that type of message frequently, and people don't read rules

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    I think this is the link that you are looking for: hXXp://forums.remote-exploit.org/search.php
    Hahaha, thumbs up, Tron.

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanTM View Post
    i guess you guys must get that type of message frequently, and people don't read rules

They have their own section of the forum.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

h t t p://n00bhacker.blogspot.com/