Thread: Can't load BT3 final live CD

kaaslander

Default Can't load BT3 final live CD

I was very happy BT3 final was out! so I download it, and burn to CD. But it stuck on loadscreen. i've try every option. i am very disapiont BT 1-3beta works fine.

I have a VIA6421 sata/IDE pci card.. I think that is reason it stuck, because I think BT3 final does not have driver for VIA chipset.

please some one can help me

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaaslander View Post
    ....I was very happy BT3 final was out! so I download it, and burn to CD. But it stuck on loadscreen. i've try every option. i am very disapiont BT 1-3beta works fine.....

....I have a VIA6421 sata/IDE pci card.. I think that is reason it stuck, because I think BT3 final does not have driver for VIA chipset.

please some one can help me

thanks
    Right, because we can tell anything from that tiny image> You're title says it all, but I'm willing to roll with it in the minute chance that you are trying to learn. What error(s) are you getting, if any, and what hardware changes are different between your BT3b and the Final trials?

Also, did you burn the CD iso to the CD? Did you verify the checksums? Did you burn it at the lowest speed possible? etc etc etc.......

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

kaaslander

sorry for bad kwality image, if you want to see it better, please copy to your hardisk, so you can zoom it. it saids something...doens't support DPO or FUA
    I can boot backtrack 3 beta with no problem and with same hardware. I didn't try to burn at lowest speed. but is that nessasarry? I don't think that's the problem.

I've try boot bt3 final on onother pc, this is just unbelievable, this time no erro. but my monitor will shut down, it said's frequention out of range

i think bt3f still has alot of bugs

Quote Originally Posted by kaaslander View Post
    sorry for bad kwality image, if you want to see it better, please copy to your hardisk, so you can zoom it. it saids something...doens't support DPO or FUA
    I can boot backtrack 3 beta with no problem and with same hardware. I didn't try to burn at lowest speed. but is that nessasarry? I don't think that's the problem.

I've try boot bt3 final on onother pc, this is just unbelievable, this time no erro. but my monitor will shut down, it said's frequention out of range

i think bt3f still has alot of bugs
    No, it doesn't; you need to learn how to RTFM.... For the frequency....ahh screw it, I was going to help you but you obviously can't help yourself. If BP saw this thread I'm sure he'd flip out....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

thanks for the info guys. helped me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by joelpietersen View Post
    thanks for the info guys. helped me as well.
    What info? Did you even read the thread; this guy didn't know what he wanted and I wasn't about to hold his hand. But if you learned something....somehow....congratulations. And you're welcome

~ShadowKill

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Way to revive a dead thread and double post at the same time.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Way to revive a dead thread and double post at the same time.
    He's powerposting to increase post count so he can probably post some lameass thread like yesterday.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.