Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aircrack Suite - IPW2200 issues

Cooldude12a

Default Aircrack Suite - IPW2200 issues

Says Mac (SOMETHING) does not match the specified mac -H

waiting for the beacon frame bssid (SOMETHING) on channel 0 but ap uses 1

im using ipw2200

Thanks NOOB4LYFE!!!

ADMIN EDIT: Thread title changed. Please use descriptive titles, as per the forum rules.

Just burned his ISO

Default is this a troll?

you should be more specific particularly in your title
    but it sounds like an aireplay-ng error eh?
    try posting the actual readout verbatim
    also try
    Code:
    aireplay-ng -9 (interface)
    and for the second error make sure that you specify the channel of the bssid you're auditing
    Code:
    airodump-ng --write x --channel x --bssid xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (interface)
    *note* the above information can be found using the Forum search feature, located at the top of the page, second from the right.

Says Mac (SOMETHING) does not match the specified mac -H
    This message is as straightforward as can be. Make sure that you specify the right MAC address if you use the –h option, it is also possible to simply leave it out and aireplay-ng will obtain it automatically.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Cooldude12a

Ok could you guys right STEP by STEP...Trust me i looked everywhere and the ipw2200 half them are messed up .. i know i have to setup a fake rtap0 or whatever device to make it think i have 2 .... then i inject with the eth1.....Gets me confused....I would love if you could write step by step .... since the ipw2200 card is a bit diffrent .....It's a bit harder for the ipw2200 cards :P i hope you can give me a step by step instruction....also the -h does that mean there Station? .... seriously confsued i read too many ..... i hope someone can point me in the right dircection for the ipw2200 since it's diffrent.Thanks a lot !

Cooldude12a

Exclamation Iv's Slow? Ipw2200

My #data, #/s which is are ivs are coming is real slow

#data, #/s
    23954 15-10
    BSSID Station Packets
    00:0C:416:A0:5F / 416:A0:5F:00:13 / 24435 <------ have no clue
    00:0C:416:A0:5F / 00:12:f0:ed:47:b7 / 32 <------------ My laptop

Here is what i did
    airplay-ng --arpreplay -b 00:0C:416:A0:5F -h 00:13:CE:39:52:65 -i rtap0 eth1

Before i did that the data was coming in as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 , one by one.Now it going by tens?(10)

My fake rtap0 <------ Needed for a ipw2200 card it said in the guide....
    eth1 <---------- is my 2200 card.

I read it does support injections though the packets are coming in pretty slow...Could someone tell me why it is coming this slow? What i have done wrong? Please provide me with the steps where i could write and replace it thank you!!!!~~~

Post #5 merged into this thread.
    Please keep to one thread per subject.

Cooldude12a

also how many data is needed to crack a 128 bit..

As per the above comments and also your previous thread, please read and search the forums, unless you wish to be treated as a troll.

No-one is going to hold your hand and walk you through cracking WEP keys.
    There is a vast amount of information covering this, in both text and video form, in these forums as well as all over the web.

I realise that you already told me before that you are too lazy to try things out for yourself and prefer to have someone spoonfeed you, but you really need to attempt things on your own and then post a specific question, when you have a specific issue.

I think this is now clear enough......

Cooldude12a

Wtf is wrong with you i got the cd already.and im doing it....like really people shouldn't judge...before they see.my arp attack is very slow 5 only....how can i make it faster ... thats what im doing I SEARCHED OVER A [FFFF] hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude12a View Post
    My #data, #/s which is are ivs are coming is real slow

#data, #/s
    23954 15-10
    BSSID Station Packets
    00:0C:416:A0:5F / 416:A0:5F:00:13 / 24435 <------ have no clue
    00:0C:416:A0:5F / 00:12:f0:ed:47:b7 / 32 <------------ My laptop

Here is what i did

Before i did that the data was coming in as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 , one by one.Now it going by tens?(10)

My fake rtap0 <------ Needed for a ipw2200 card it said in the guide....
    eth1 <---------- is my 2200 card.

I read it does support injections though the packets are coming in pretty slow...Could someone tell me why it is coming this slow? What i have done wrong? Please provide me with the steps where i could write and replace it thank you!!!!~~~
    I know when i am working on my personal AP's, i generally have a good idea which mac address's belong to which computers on my network.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast