Thread: WEP & WPA, where to start?

Just burned his ISO

Default WEP & WPA, where to start?

Hi,
    I'd like to know where I can find a noob's guide to cracking WEP/WPA passwords.
    I'm not telling you why I need it for; & if you need a reason then it's to test/crack the security of the wireless connection of my house.

anyways, I know this Linux build is made for those tasks, that's why I wanted to know where to start getting the basical howto 's and programs.

Thank you.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
    Hi,
    I'd like to know where I can find a noob's guide to cracking WEP/WPA passwords.
    I'm not telling you why I need it for; & if you need a reason then it's to test/crack the security of the wireless connection of my house.

anyways, I know this Linux build is made for those tasks, that's why I wanted to know where to start getting the basical howto 's and programs.

Thank you.
    Right here.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
    Then why bother to make it so obvious that your intentions are not as lily-white as you want to make them appear.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Developer

Sounds

Thread closed