Thread: Metasploit Autopwn Tutorials

Default Metasploit Autopwn Tutorials

Hi all, I am new to these forums and the world of offensive security… there is something that that has always interested me but I have never been able to get it to work… The Autopwn feature in Metasploit... I have played around with metasploit before so I am not a total noob lol… but dose anyone know of some good tutorials? Or perhaps some material that I could read???

Any help would be greatly appreciated…

Cheers

Edit: I should also add that from what i have read, i need to load the database but using the command load db_ but i get this error

Code:
    [-] Error while running command load: no such file to load -- /pentest/exploits/framework3/plugins/db_
    please help

ok, so i kept on doing my reasearch... and i found this which answered all my question....
    linux.com/feature/61609?theme=print <-- just if anyone else had the same problems i did...

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Dissident85 View Post
    ok, so i kept on doing my reasearch... and i found this which answered all my question....
    linux.com/feature/61609?theme=print <-- just if anyone else had the same problems i did...
    thanks for returning and providing the answer you found, that was just what I was after :-)