Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aircrack-ng command crashes my whole system, i don't understand why it does this.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerousgangsta View Post
    how do u use mdk??? i find it difficult lol
    Try running it with the following option, it is by no means a particularly hard tool to use:
    Code:
    --fullhelp
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Wink kool

Kool, Thanks, i'll check it next time i boot into Backtrack 2.

I tried aireplay again, and it did not deauthenticate the client connected to my network, so i'm giving up on aireplay-ng and hopefully, MDK will be a good substitute..

Thanks Tron

(Yay lol, became a junior member in 3-4 days, ), I'll try my best to help everyone on these forums, if i have an answers to there questions

Ahh, next morning, i tried logged onto backtrack 2, and did the --full help, but it said error command not found.

Is it possible for anyone to give me a quick example of how i can execute the command with MDK..??

Ahh, next morning, i tried logged onto backtrack 2, and did the --full help, but it said error command not found.

Is it possible for anyone to give me a quick example of how i can execute the command with MDK..??
    Please re-read my post and use the correct command instead. If BT2 comes with mdk3 the command would be
    Code:
    mdk3 --fullhelp

Okaii.. I'll try again later on. I have one or two more things that i wante clarification on.
    I have another laptop with a broadcom wireless adapter, ino that it works because i can sniff networks. When i connect that laptop wireless to my network, and go on my acer laptop and run airodump, it list's the station , but the power is always -1?

I try different locations, but yet it is still -1, how come?
    also i run backtrack 2 on the laptop with the broadcom driver, when it comes to running airodump--ng i see my network essid, and other information, and it says power -1 or 0, other network that i find on the sme channel, also have the power of -0 or 1

When i send dauth packets to the broadcom adapter laptop, more packets are lost, and the packets in the "packets" decrease. i have tried various positions but no luck

is it because the broadcom adapter doesn't work well with backtrack? correct me whereever im wrong

Okaii.. I'll try again later on. I have one or two more things that i wante clarification on.
    I have another laptop with a broadcom wireless adapter, ino that it works because i can sniff networks. When i connect that laptop wireless to my network, and go on my acer laptop and run airodump, it list's the station , but the power is always -1?

I try different locations, but yet it is still -1, how come?
    also i run backtrack 2 on the laptop with the broadcom driver, when it comes to running airodump--ng i see my network essid, and other information, and it says power -1 or 0, other network that i find on the sme channel, also have the power of -0 or 1
    The bcm43xx driver does not support power readings, which is why all APs will show up as -1 or 0.

When i send dauth packets to the broadcom adapter laptop, more packets are lost, and the packets in the "packets" decrease. i have tried various positions but no luck

ino that this post if quite lengthy, but i need the help
    Exactly what are you trying to accomplish with the de-auth attack here?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Exactly what are you trying to accomplish with the de-auth attack here?
    Trying to get the wpa handshake, but i want to try and deauth the client instead of just waiting for me to connect to the network, just the typical me...

is there ani chance in the near future that there will be a driver which allows broadcom adapter to do power reading?

also i tried the help on mdk it's mdk2 that ive got, ive looked at the options and usage.. and i don't realli understand where to start, ive picked up the command from other processes. but mdk seems to be a little hard

Trying to get the wpa handshake, but i want to try and deauth the client instead of just waiting for me to connect to the network, just the typical me...
    What command/program did you end up using to try to de-auth the client?

is there ani chance in the near future that there will be a driver which allows broadcom adapter to do power reading?
    Anything is possible.

also i tried the help on mdk it's mdk2 that ive got, ive looked at the options and usage.. and i don't realli understand where to start, ive picked up the command from other processes. but mdk seems to be a little hard
    I would assume that mdk2 have most of the same options as mdk3 and in this case what you want to use is the Deauthentication / Disassociation Amok Mode (d option) for example along with a blacklist of the target clients' MAC addresses (-b)

I tired to use the aireplay-ng command, to deauth the client

I had a go yesdaii at mdk and i seen the option deauthentication / disasociation

can u give me a ruf example of how i can go about doing it, if ur familiar with this ofcourse.

i.e mdk -d -b 00:00:00:00:00:00 e.t.c

thnkz

can u give me a ruf example of how i can go about doing it, if ur familiar with this ofcourse.

i.e mdk -d -b 00:00:00:00:00:00 e.t.c

thnkz
    First of all I am writing this from memory and as I have no access to BT at the moment I can’t verify the commands, so there might be some required options missing but the example command should still give you a general idea of how to use the tool.

To use MDK2 along with a blacklist you would first of all have to create the blacklist file. So create a new text file on the desktop and enter the target client(s)' MAC address(es) in it, one MAC per line just as in a wordlist.

Now we are ready to fire up mdk2, and we will use the following command to repeatedly deauthenticate the listed clients from the AP:
    Code:
    mdk2 eth1 d –b /root/Desktop/blacklist.txt –t 00:11:22:33:44:55 –c 6
    Substitute: blacklist.txt with your own blacklist file
    00:11:22:33:44:55 with the MAC address of your AP
    6 with the channel your AP is transmitting on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast