Thread: Pentester's Methods are needed

Default Pentester's Methods are needed

Hi EB,
    I started to work for a company, and we want to create a newsletter about the latest HackingNews, but: it shouldn't be a normal newsletter, which contains only a text, such: XY has hacked this system, but we want to take a look behind the walls, and find the answer for the how? question. It shouldn't be a tutorial step-by-step, but only the method of the attack.
    Therefore I want to contact with real Pentesters/Hackers, how did they do a hack, what was the tactic?

Is it possible, that I find such people here?
    THX!
    DOMy
    127.0.0.1 sweety 127.0.0.1???

Home, sweety home

-by HK!

Well if you take a look around this forum you will find varios tutorials and threads about how different tests are done.

I don't have a thread to link at the moment but just browse around or search , and you'll most definatley find them.

There is a site which has that info, if you check google u will get it. i cant remember the name.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by domi007 View Post
    Hi EB,
    I started to work for a company, and we want to create a newsletter about the latest HackingNews, but: it shouldn't be a normal newsletter, which contains only a text, such: XY has hacked this system, but we want to take a look behind the walls, and find the answer for the how? question. It shouldn't be a tutorial step-by-step, but only the method of the attack.
    Therefore I want to contact with real Pentesters/Hackers, how did they do a hack, what was the tactic?

Is it possible, that I find such people here?
    THX!
    DOMy
    Learn Pen-testing & Vulnerability Assessment for it,if you dont have knowledege then you wont able to understand what all the things related with PT & VA.why the hell a Pen-Tester will Reveal this confidential information to you that how they pen-test and assess the Vulnerability.its Non Disclosure Agreement between the party and tester and in the End the final report is submitted to party having what all security holes find and using what tools,methods and exploits & optionally it can also contain what all security measurements should be on place.There is guide for learning pen-testing using OSTMM or ECSA/LPT Methd and dont ask for hackers here.its not a hacking forum.if you want such thing then ask in other black hat forums.