Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you guys have a reccomended wordlist?

Just burned his ISO

Default Do you guys have a reccomended wordlist?

i've been googling looking for a good wordlist, and it would be great if aireplay reccomended one, but i can't find one that inspires confidence.

what wordlists do you reccomend?
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=Black][COLOR=DarkOrange]CPU - Core Duo T2300[/COLOR] Wireless - Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black]
    Wired - NetLink BCM5789 Gigabit Ethernet[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]VGA - Radeon Mobility X1600[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Disks - Western Digital Caviar 250Gb[/COLOR] Optical - Pioneer DVR-K06RS[/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Developer

If you need a wpa list here is one I made for another project a while back. I think its about 64 million words.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RN6ZB2E

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Reducer View Post
    i've been googling looking for a good wordlist, and it would be great if aireplay reccomended one, but i can't find one that inspires confidence.

what wordlists do you reccomend?
    The most important step when implementing a wordlist attack is choosing the right wordlist for the intended target. The largest wordlist is seldom the best choice to start with and a highly specific, even self compiled, wordlist should be tried first. For two threads packed with good wordlists check the following links:
    http://forum.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7199
    http://forum.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=11875
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Developer

tron is correct. There is a excellent tool in backtrack which was written by 2 of the backtrack devs which can parse a entire web site for passwords thus making a extremely specific site list. You would be suprised how many people at McDonnalds World head quarters probably have "Big Mac" as their password.

Here is a little demo of the tool to get you started....

wyd and passwords

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    tron is correct. There is a excellent tool in backtrack which was written by 2 of the backtrack devs which can parse a entire web site for passwords thus making a extremely specific site list. You would be suprised how many people at McDonnalds World head quarters probably have "Big Mac" as their password.

wyd and passwords
    thats really cool. does it just do the page you supply or does it search recursively over the whole site? i'm curious how long i could have it pointed at wikipedia before my computer asplodes
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=Black][COLOR=DarkOrange]CPU - Core Duo T2300[/COLOR] Wireless - Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black]
    Wired - NetLink BCM5789 Gigabit Ethernet[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]VGA - Radeon Mobility X1600[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Disks - Western Digital Caviar 250Gb[/COLOR] Optical - Pioneer DVR-K06RS[/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

t

wyd and passwords
    Nice video pureh@te. Don't believe that I have seen this one before.

Also good choice of song, anything by Les Claypool is awesome!
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

NM... found it...

If you need a wpa list here is one I made for another project a while back. I think its about 64 million words.

megaupload.com/?d=7RN6ZB2E

Just burned his ISO

Anyone have a wordlist with all possible phone numbers?

or, I've made a list with all 7 digit phone number possibilitys. How would I add an area code to each entry (I'm using win XP)

Quote Originally Posted by cck613 View Post
    Anyone have a wordlist with all possible phone numbers?

or, I've made a list with all 7 digit phone number possibilitys. How would I add an area code to each entry (I'm using win XP)
    Windows xp? thought this was a forum for the support of backtrack??

Just burned his ISO

whoops. well then how would I do it in BT. I'd like to do it in xp, and then use it in bt, but either way is good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast