Thread: Mouse wont click, Keyboard wont type...

Just burned his ISO

hey, I'm using the USB version of backtrack 3 final. I have an HP windows PC running with Vista. My USB stick is 1 GB so I don't know if the size is affecting the performance of bt3. When I load linux up, it runs smootly but as soon as I hit the desktop my keyboard wont type on normal edit fields. I cant click on editfields and it seems as tho everything is crashing or freezing. There is also a very annoying humming noise coming from my computer monitor, which is not normal. Linux wont let me click anything or it lags the click for minutes on end. It wont let me close an app or move around or resize. Many more issues that just seem to be wrong. I'm geussing it's my computer since my friend also runs a Vista HP and runs linux off of his USB. Well, if anyone could help me that would be fantastic. my email is (Keep replies on the forum for the benefit of everyone) thank you in advance

hey, I'm using the USB version of backtrack 3 final. I have an HP windows PC running with Vista. My USB stick is 1 GB so I don't know if the size is affecting the performance of bt3. When I load linux up, it runs smootly but as soon as I hit the desktop my keyboard wont type on normal edit fields. I cant click on editfields and it seems as tho everything is crashing or freezing. There is also a very annoying humming noise coming from my computer monitor, which is not normal. Linux wont let me click anything or it lags the click for minutes on end. It wont let me close an app or move around or resize. Many more issues that just seem to be wrong. I'm geussing it's my computer since my friend also runs a Vista HP and runs linux off of his USB. Well, if anyone could help me that would be fantastic. my email is (Keep replies on the forum for the benefit of everyone) thank you in advance

There is no need for duplicate threads, just give it some more time than a few hours and someone will surely take their time and try to help you out.

Also, expecting members to answer your questions through e-mail is rather selfish as nobody else with the same problem will be able to get help through this thread in the future in that case.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    There is no need for duplicate threads, just give it some more time than a few hours and someone will surely take their time and try to help you out.

Also, expecting members to answer your questions through e-mail is rather selfish as nobody else with the same problem will be able to get help through this thread in the future in that case.
    Sorry for the threads, but I realized I posted in the wrong place and maybe that's why no one was answering. Sorry >.<