Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WifiZoo v1.3 Working & Fixed Graph/Config. Issue

Thumbs up WifiZoo v1.3 Working & Fixed Graph/Config. Issue

Hello to all the BT3 distro geeks,users.n00bs.thanks to respected moderators and developers of BT to make such a wonderful pen-testing & VA distro.this forum is base of all the security learning & I have learned a lot from this.I found that wifizoo scriptis a wonderful VA/PT tool.here is how I am running wifizoo script on my laptop running wireless NIC Intel 3945 a/b/g along with Discovery/Injection support.here is step by step configuration along with problem solved with logs and graph rendering in BT3 Final.

Brief about wifizoo-WifiZoo is a tool to gather wifi information passively.Among many other things Wifizoo can do the following: "-gathers useful information from unencrypted wifi traffic (ala Ferret,and dsniff, etc); like pop3 credentials, smtp traffic, http cookies/authinfo, msn messages,ftp credentials, telnet network traffic, nbt, etc."

download the following tools first

WifiZoo v1.3
    http://community.corest.com/~hochoa/wifizoo/wifizoo_v1.3.tgz
    scapy
    http://hg.secdev.org/scapy/raw-file/tip/scapy.py
    graphviz 2.18 update for BT3
    http://slacky.uglyplace.org/reposito...8-i486-1sl.tgz

check your wireless NIC which supports both discovery & Injection & note it.In intel 3945 it is wifi0(ipwraw driver)
    e.g.
    bt~#modprobe -r iwl3945
    bt~#modprobe ipwraw
    bt~#iwconfig

now lets start the installation

bt~#installpkg graphviz-2.18-i486-1sl.tgz
    bt~#tar -zxvf wifizoo_v1.3.tgz

copy the scapy.py to wifizoo_v1.3 folder

bt~#cp scapy.py wifizoo_v1.3
    bt~#cd wifizoo_v1.3

edit the wifizoo.py in kwrite and find line 48 put your wireless card name here.

conf.iface = 'wifi0'
    save and quit the editor

goto wifizoo_v1.3 folder & create a new folder by name log(its very imp to create log folder otherwise the script wont be able to generate graph files.

run the airodump-ng tool for discovering

bt~#airodump-ng wifi0

now run the wifizoo script in separate shell

bt~#python wifizoo.py -i wifi0

launch the internet browser
    in URL bar type
    http://127.0.0.1:8000

you will be presented with GUI along with many options like SSIDS(AP) List,stats,captured data etc.you can find both open & enc. protected AP's however it can sniff only clear text credentials like POP3,FTP,SMTP,MSN Data and Cookies for session-replay.
    for more logs go to wifizoo log folder which we created and you can find following log files

-clients.log
    -ssids.log
    -probereq.log
    -http.log
    -httpauth.log
    -cookies.log
    -pop3.log
    -pop3_creds.log
    -smtp.log
    -msn.log
    -nbtdgm.log
    -nbtns.log
    -ftp.log
    -telnet.log

I have attached the images so it would be easy for most of users to configure it.

go & check the captured data in firefox
    there you will find

BSSID->Clients Graph

it will show the connectivity of each AP with its Clients in graph form.
    for saving each graph format log file into an image.follow these steps:-

goto wifizoo log folder & convert the directed graph accordingly to an viewable graph image.

bt~#dot -Tpng -oclients.png clients.log

(it will create a png image for viewing)

using captured data you can replay a session cookie untill its not expired or can sniff telnet/ftp passwords like dsniff tool.

hope this would help a lot who wants to work on wifizoo script for PT.

Secure_it
    (Codename:ThUndErBolT)
    MS(IT),DOEACC A Level,MCSE:Security,Comptia Security+,EC CEH,Cisco CCNA,CCSP,CCIE-Security

Great easy to follow tutorial. ;-)

Thanks.

I've played around with wifizoo and ferret before, but I just thought I would follow this guide to see if anything new would be discovered.

It was well written and the direct download links just make things easier, also the screenshots will help as a picture tells a thousand words as they say.

great walkthrough u got here. i was able to sniff some packets floating around. but i only have some question regarding "cookies" do i need another network interface to use since my ath0/wifi0 is busy and being used by wifizoo... do i need eth0 enabled or something??

and also is it possible to route the wifi url (ht tp://127.0.0.1:8000) to other?? like i.e. 192.168.1.101:8000 .. so in effect it could be used by my other laptop as well??

great tutorial

Thanks for you time to make it

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chivar.of.makati.ph View Post
    great walkthrough u got here. i was able to sniff some packets floating around. but i only have some question regarding "cookies" do i need another network interface to use since my ath0/wifi0 is busy and being used by wifizoo... do i need eth0 enabled or something??
    There is no need for another wireless interface and there is no relation with ethernet interface here because wifizoo script deals with wireless sniffing and cookie stealing or sessioon reply(WIRELSS Only)

and also is it possible to route the wifi url (ht tp://127.0.0.1:8000) to other?? like i.e. 192.168.1.101:8000 .. so in effect it could be used by my other laptop as well??
    umm not tested it yet but you may go ahead and try edit the python scripts.whenever I find solution I will update the post.thanks for comments

Quote Originally Posted by ReckaH View Post
    great tutorial

Thanks for you time to make it
    Thanks dude.

[QUOTE=secure_it;90428]Hello to all the BT3 distro geeks,users.n00bs.thanks to respected moderators and developers of BT to make such a wonderful pen-testing & VA distro.this forum is base of all the security learning & I have learned a lot from this.I found that wifizoo scriptis a wonderful VA/PT tool.here is how I am running wifizoo script on my laptop running wireless NIC Intel 3945 a/b/g along with Discovery/Injection support.here is step by step configuration along with problem solved with logs and graph rendering in BT3 Final.

Thanks for the great tut. Worked straight off for a noob like me. had to change:

bt~#cp scapy.py wifizoo_v1.2 to bt~#cp scapy.py wifizoo_v1.3

Thanks again.

It will automatically be listening on both the localhost address (127.0.0.1) and it's network address (say 10.1.1.4). So you could connect to it from another computer via http://10.1.1.4:8000

~phoenix910

hey i havent viewed this thread in a while thanks sir phoenix910

edit:
    nope it didnt work... though im thinking there's something i did wrong.. i stopped my wifi0 interface to set it to monitor mode from managed mode so it disconnects from my ap and didn't have a valid ip
    XP.sp3 | BT3F | 8GB SDHC 2GB RAM
    Asus EEE PC 701B
    bagito | manila pride :D

Yeah, you'll need a valid IP on that network So get a second NIC, or connect via Ethernet.

~phoenix910

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast