Why dont you all get off your high horse. GFG

Quote Originally Posted by hardhouseinc View Post
    Actually I have no NEIGHBOR per say... I live in a hotel with free
    wifi you dumb donkey....
    I actually just took a security+ class and thought it would be
    interesting to try and set this up via USB boot and dink around with
    my old router to test WEP vs WPA....
    I hope that your general attitude and behaviour on this forum will be noted by one of the moderators, as people like you quite frankly are not needed here.

You have received extensive help and guidance by several different people, including myself, in all of your threads and to all of your questions and still the way you repay this kindness is in hard words and using in a foul language. Your dislike of Linux in general and unwillingness to learn/research things by yourself also brings up the question why on earth you even bother to spend your time on this forum and/or using Backtrack at all.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    I hope that your general attitude and behaviour on this forum will be noted by one of the moderators, as people like you quite frankly are not needed here.

You have received extensive help and guidance by several different people, including myself, in all of your threads and to all of your questions and still the way you repay this kindness is in hard words and using in a foul language. Your dislike of Linux in general and unwillingness to learn/research things by yourself also brings up the question why on earth you even bother to spend your time on this forum and/or using Backtrack at all.
    Actually I asked the same thing in the first response. I still have not gotten an answer to it.
    I have to agree with you Tron the OP has gotten answers and links to more info. but has shown little respect for that. As for this I am done with it. I will not help the OP anymore. I could care less about the name calling myself. Mainly because I can get my computers to run BT and I can "crack da wep" so this is child's play, because even a child of limited computer security intelligence will tell you that wep is insecure and as such there is no need to test it, it has already been done to death. The only thing that needs to be done by someone that is unfamiliar with wep it to know that it is insecure and should not be used, if security is of any concern.

To the OP good luck finding the answers to your questions, they are here and on the internet in general.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by hardhouseinc View Post
    Actually I have no NEIGHBOR per say... I live in a hotel with free
    wifi you dumb donkey....
    I actually just took a security+ class and thought it would be
    interesting to try and set this up via USB boot and dink around with
    my old router to test WEP vs WPA....
    You have GOT to be joking.

Who the hell do you think you are? Throwing out random insults to those of us that actually HAVE the experience to help you is not only rude, but ignorant. You show your true lack of interest and ability to utilize even the most rudimentary tidbit of information people have generously given you, and can't even take some harmless flaming to boot. Go to the Netstumbler forums, ask the same exact question, and give the same childish attitude that you have given here and see what kind of response you get. It will not be as light as it has been here.

If in-fact you do want to learn and can take your head out of your ass long enough to realize that we are trying to help you, then apologize and restate what it is you want in an intelligent and respectful manner. Maybe one of us will have a little bit of lenience with you and give you the help you want. Until then, I really don't want to hear that nonsense again....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    You have GOT to be joking.

Who the hell do you think you are?.
    He's someone that thinks he can setup an Altiris server with service packs and PXE from memory, because setting up Symantec Enterprise applications is tough.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12