I decided to go ahead and install BT3 final on to my hard drive natively, all went well, I have lilo set up to boot into everything, however when I get to the log in screen I attempt to log in, and I simply can't. The liveCD works just fine, even when I drop out to a console and log in with the default password. I tried to chroot in and change the password, and add a user of my own as well, seeming successful when I logged back in, all was the same. I am not sure if I missed a file in copying everything or what, but the problem is fairly annoying.
I am fairly well acquainted with linux, specifically slackware and arch, so there isn't a mass amount of noobery on my side .

I checked the MD5sum as well, and it was accurate.