Thread: install back track

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default install back track

hi there to all
    ive down loaded backtrack 3 to a dvd.... how do i put it onto my computer so i can use it? and also would this be the same if i downloaded to a usb stick(installing it)thanks

This question has been asked so many times already that you would think all the posted tutorials and links to them would smack you in the face as soon as you enter the forum. Alas, it still seems that new members successfully dodge them on a daily basis.

Please use the search function, or simply check out the how-to threads in the BT3F tutorials section and I promise you that you will find the answer to your question.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

Default It's a boot disk!

Reboot with the cd in the drive. You might have trouble with the screen going black. Check out VESA mode. Hope you don't have trouble with your wireless card like me...good luck...I don't understand all the cryptic answers here it is a noob forum after all....Adios and Peace..

Quote Originally Posted by rikgrimsby View Post
    hi there to all
    ive down loaded backtrack 3 to a dvd.... how do i put it onto my computer so i can use it? and also would this be the same if i downloaded to a usb stick(installing it)thanks
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/search.php
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";