Thread: eth0 devices

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy eth0 devices

i have no eth0 devices <not found> ath0 wifi0 <not found>.
    interface device driver

i have already tried ifconfig eth0 up, dhcpcd eth0 and nothing i had it working before i had to do the reinstall but i forget what i had to do to get the interface/interfaces recognized-found any help would be much appriciated.!!

Giving us some information on what hardware you use along with the actual wireless card you have would really help us help you.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

It's Spock's day off, so there will be no mindmelding today. If you forgot what you did, you're gonna have to give us some information to help out.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    It's Spock's day off, so there will be no mindmelding today. If you forgot what you did, you're gonna have to give us some information to help out.
    What, now again?! Seems to me that guy hardly ever is around when you would really need him
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

atheros ar5006x on a compaq presario f768 laptop. basically its like there is no network adapter. i pull up wireless assistant and it says no devices found it will now close.