Thread: BT3 Usb display problem

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation BT3 Usb display problem

ok i have been running bt3 live cd for a while but im still a newb to linux. anyway i decided to put it on a usb drive to i downloaded the usb version and followed the steps to create it. it boots just fine but when the desktop comes up the display has lines through it. any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by scotty543215 View Post
    ok i have been running bt3 live cd for a while but im still a newb to linux. anyway i decided to put it on a usb drive to i downloaded the usb version and followed the steps to create it. it boots just fine but when the desktop comes up the display has lines through it. any ideas
    1) Wrong section to post this question (Newbie Section is more appropriate for this type of question)
    2) Check the wiki for your hardware
    3) Search the forums as many others have asked/answered these types of questions

If you have done the above and are still drawing a blank then we can talk!
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by scotty543215 View Post
    I had a similar problem. When you finally get to your desktop, Just logoff (so that it brings you back to a login screen.) Log back on. type xconf. The computer will reconfigure your screen, then brings you back to the command line. Then type startx.

good luck.