Thread: does not work on a toshiba p305

Just burned his ISO

Default does not work on a toshiba p305

does not run on a toshiba p305 amd 2 gigs ram 220 gig drive with a atheros card screen pops up then asks what to run then nothing drive stops readin does it with the betas but runs bt2 although no wireless because of the wireless card known to have problems atheros 5007eg

wish i could run it

Quote Originally Posted by binded View Post
    does not run on a toshiba p305 amd 2 gigs ram 220 gig drive with a atheros card screen pops up then asks what to run then nothing drive stops readin does it with the betas but runs bt2 although no wireless because of the wireless card known to have problems atheros 5007eg

wish i could run it
    Does your keyboard have standard keys for punctuation?

A huge run-on sentence is very difficult to read.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

yes sorry.
    has any one found a fix for this as said before i have a toshiba p305d-s8818.
    i did not put the full model last time sorry for that.
    i was looking around and noticed that alot of people are having boot problems with it i have used bt2 before and that will not work no wifi support is there a way for me to inject new drivers in to the live cd to make them work

or some thing its a ar5007eg card

There should be a patch on madwifi with using ar5007eg cards.. I have read that it will not work with either SMP or 64bit mode.

You will need to look around and check to see if it works.. then try and patch the source.