Thread: Hi guys

Just burned his ISO

Default Hi guys

Hi guys, I was registered since a long time ago, and I think I should introduce myself... better late than never

I'm a 28 years old programmer from Argentina. Many of you maybe know me from other forums, but without the brackets in my name.

I started a long time ago... In BBS and DOS times coding virii, then Internet appeared and all my efforts were focused in having free ways to getting online.
    That allowed me to get a lot of info and I became more and more interested in computer security, or computer insecurity I would like to say

Long time after that, I graduated and got a job coding a cryptographic mail client, a remote workstations monitoring soft, browser helper objects, kernel and app level API hooks, a rootkit etc.

Then I started learning brute forcing and xploiting web apps,

At the moment I'm active member in lot of related forums and I'm trying to bleach my hat, you know what I mean

This seems to be a nice place to learn new things and share experience.
    I'm glad to be here.

cheerz
    [I]Pain is the sensation of weakness leaving your body[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by <APX> View Post
    Hi guys, I was registered since a long time ago, and I think I should introduce myself... better late than never

I'm a 28 years old programmer from Argentina. Many of you maybe know me from other forums, but without the brackets in my name.

I started a long time ago... In BBS and DOS times coding virii, then Internet appeared and all my efforts were focused in having free ways to getting online.
    That allowed me to get a lot of info and I became more and more interested in computer security, or computer insecurity I would like to say

Long time after that, I graduated and got a job coding a cryptographic mail client, a remote workstations monitoring soft, browser helper objects, kernel and app level API hooks, a rootkit etc.

Then I started learning brute forcing and xploiting web apps,

At the moment I'm active member in lot of related forums and I'm trying to bleach my hat, you know what I mean

This seems to be a nice place to learn new things and share experience.
    I'm glad to be here.

cheerz
    Hey APX,

Welcome to the forums, you seem like a nice guy. Enjoy your stay here as it is a nice place and it wll grow on you.

Goodluck bleaching that hat