trying to make portable autopwn ...
target is unpatched windows 2k PRO SP1 BASE install WITH IIS installed from CD
but I can't get any attacks to work I tried TFTPD,IIS from CD and warftp 1.65 ... it seems to be launching the attacks but I never get a session ?? here is what I have so far ..
* it goes to launch attacks on the OS and just sits there see msfconsole output below ..
* the "unable to open database file: UPDATE" I think is the problem ???
what can I install for a sure fire autopwn session ?
* I get this using db_nmap
db_nmap -sT 10.1.2.60[*] exec: "/usr/bin/nmap" "-sT" "10.1.2.60" "-oX" "/cygdrive/c/Users/operat0r/AppData/Local/Temp/dbnmap20080627-2180-16rxahn-0"
Failed to open XML output file /cygdrive/c/Users/operat0r/AppData/Local/Temp/dbnmap20080627-2180-16rxahn-0 for writing
output of msf..
* download Cygwin and add the following
-svn ( subversion )
* download nmap.exe and place in bin folder for Cygwin
* download sqlite
-./configure;make;make install ( you know the drill .. )
* download and install rubygems
- ruby setup.rb
* download the gem file for
* gem install activerecord-2.1.0.gem
* gem isntall sqlite3-ruby-1.2.2.gem
* make sure you have gem setup right ...
* gem list --local
msf > gem list --local[*] exec: gem list --local
*** LOCAL GEMS ***
# nmap -sT -oX nmap.xml 10.1.2.32 -p 139,445 ( example )
db_autopwn -t -p -e
msf > load db_sqlite3
#[*] Successfully loaded plugin: db_sqlite3
msf > db_destroy test
msf > db_create test
#[*] Creating a new database instance...
#[*] Successfully connected to the database
#[*] File: test
msf > db_import_nmap_xml nmap.xml
[-] Error while running command db_import_nmap_xml: SQLite3::SQLException: unable to open database file: UPDATE "services" SET "name" = 'ftp' WHERE "id" = 1