Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: remote desktop

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default remote desktop

hi, i would like to know if i can access remotely my pc, if it is not physically logged on as root.

ps. i have bt2

You already asked this question, not surprisingly, in the Announcements section. Please do not double post topics. Even though you put it in the wrong place you should just sit tight and wait for someone to help you out, should they choose to do so....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    You already asked this question, not surprisingly, in the Announcements section. Please do not double post topics. Even though you put it in the wrong place you should just sit tight and wait for someone to help you out, should they choose to do so....
    Ok, i thought that i should do something about the mistake that i did before. I see that you are very good at judging but very bad at helping. I thought that i should post here.

Quote Originally Posted by soggu View Post
    Ok, i thought that i should do something about the mistake that i did before. I see that you are very good at judging but very bad at helping. I thought that i should post here.
    Take a look at any of the threads I've started or contributed to, and then rethink that statement....

I'm not going to hold your hand and tell you everything is going to be okay. But I will go out of my way to help you as long as you show you are at the very least trying. Furthermore, I never once judged you, I simply stated that it was no surprise that you double posted since your initial cry for help was in the Announcements section....

Help yourself and do some research, swap out that attitude, and you still need help, I will be more than happy to give it to you....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

hi, i would like to know if i can access remotely my pc, if it is not physically logged on as root.

ps. i have bt2
    Why not set it up and find out for yourself?
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Why not set it up and find out for yourself?
    Cause I don't have sufficient knowledge to do so.. I'm an ms freak and doing my first steps in linux world right now. thanks

Cause I don't have sufficient knowledge to do so.. I'm an ms freak and doing my first steps in linux world right now. thanks
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7180
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/search.php
    http://www.google.com/
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

@theprez98
    geez you were so helpful! thanks a lot!

@ShadowKill
    It's better helping than just posting to point out others' people mistakes. Don't you think so? Yes I did my research before ending up here and asking for help. If you can't give it to me then just quit posting in this thread.

@all
    I don't need to learn how to search cause I already do know how. Forums are communities for help. If you think i'm too lame for you then off I go.

Thanks

*sigh* I really don't have the energy to indulge in such futile arguments....

If you think i'm too lame for you then off I go
    Well, that solves our problem. Good luck to ya I suppose....

~ShadowKill

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

@theprez98
    geez you were so helpful! thanks a lot!
    The man gave you three valid links what more do you want?

@ShadowKill
    It's better helping than just posting to point out others' people mistakes. Don't you think so? Yes I did my research before ending up here and asking for help. If you can't give it to me then just quit posting in this thread.
    If you did your research then you would have known that the announcements section of this forum is not for you to post things like "hey how do I...." This section is for the Back Track dev team to tell make announcements to you the user. 'nuff said.
    @all
    I don't need to learn how to search cause I already do know how. Forums are communities for help. If you think i'm too lame for you then off I go.
    Thanks
    Although forums may be a "communities for help" this forum is for Back Track a live cd pentesting linux distro. It is not for "how do I learn to use linux" or "How do I do (insert general computer usage term of choice here)things.
    It has been stated thousands of times before if you can not bother to look and learn and then make valid posts on what it is you are having trouble with then you probably won't get much help here. If you are looking to connect one computer to another then I suggest you make that your search terms in your favorite search engine. What you have done is shown to the entire community that you are not willing to help your self and then when someone does point you in the right direction you criticize them for it.
    Stop crying grow up and use the search function.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast