Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xHydra Problem

Very good friend of the forum TAPE's Avatar

I have been playing with hydra for a while (not the gui) and after a lot of trial and error.. used Wireshark to show where the login box was pointing to.

In my case it was pointing to index.asp
    (with a failed login you can also simply see that in the browser)

So code for me (with using logins and passes on a USB drive, sdb1) was ;

hydra 192.168.1.1 -L /mnt/sdb1/login.txt -P /mnt/sdb1/password.txt -V -f -e ns http-get /index.asp
    Am interested to hear any progress your side !

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Rob42o View Post
    Hi, Im trying to use Xhydra to figure out what the Login/Password for my T1 router is. After 3 yrs, unfortunately I have forgotten the login and the password The Routers uses TELNET login. Now using BackTracks text editor I made a file of the possible logins, and one for the possible passwords. I set it up to connect directly to the T1 using the text files I have made for Login & Password. So far with no luck. I do how ever get a few outputs in BOLD. I have tried to login with them, no luck there either. Im stuck on wondering WHY most outcomes or attempts by hyrda are normal size text, then others are BOLD. Thank you in advanced for anyone who can help me.
    You should have a reset button on your router if you hit it it should (presumably) return to default settings from there you can simply look up the default login on google if you never changed the login then just look it up on google e.g. "Netgear D534 default password"

Very good friend of the forum TAPE's Avatar

Yep, and the below is a decent source for defaults as well ;

http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Order Zero View Post
    You should have a reset button on your router if you hit it it should (presumably) return to default settings from there you can simply look up the default login on google if you never changed the login then just look it up on google e.g. "Netgear D534 default password"

Its a netopia T1 router, this router didnt come with a reset button, It has jumpers in the inside of it, but we would like to get into it without doin that as it will bring my business to a halt for about 2.5hrs to reinput all data and settings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12