Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wifizoo 1.3 setup help

also make sure your card on monitor enabled

Quote Originally Posted by azagorath View Post
    also make sure your card on monitor enabled
    Most people will be using kismet with it, so it will be in monitor mode.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

question guys: have you ever successfully collected a cookie? I don't get the concept of a channel hopping card collecting cookies...

when the card is hopping channels, won't it miss cookies being sent on networks using another channel in that instant? would you have to set WifiZoo to monitor only a specific channel if you want to catch all cookies sent on a single wifi (or other wifis using the same channel)?

sorry, this is more of a theoretical question for the members with real wifi-fu.

EDIT: I like to understand how things work... curious

2nd EDIT: If WifiZoo is trying to collect other data, wouldn't it be very possible that the data is split into more than 1 packet? If it's still channel hopping, wouldn't that make collecting complete data pretty impossible?

i was able to capture cookies whilst in channel hopping mode. as described below. however if you are targeting a certain access point, why not just lock airodump-ng or kismet to the channel you are trying to sniff cookies on? if you are testing on your own access point for example, and it is running on channel 6 then run airodump-ng like so.
    Code:
    airodump-ng  -c 6 ath0
    This will at least make sure you are only capturing the data you want.

What i did to test the cookie capture process. Firstly turn of all security at access point. Start wifizoo on attacking machine. Then surf the net on the victim machine, laptop, and log into some sites like gmail etc.

Back on the attacking machine i was able to see the list of cookies and use them to access my gmail account from the attacking machine.
    RxCoup - Killthepage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123