Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wifizoo 1.3 setup help

Quote Originally Posted by Apollopimp View Post
    thanks everyone got it working..
    Which version of graphviz did you use?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

im just useing what came with bt3 final. i was just entering the command wrong

i was entering (wifizoo.py -i wlan1) when it should of been (python wifizoo.py -i wlan1)

im just useing what came with bt3 final. i was just entering the command wrong

i was entering (wifizoo.py -i wlan1) when it should of been (python wifizoo.py -i wlan1)
    Hmmm, no workie for me.

Are you using the cd or usb version?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Whats yours doing?

Whats yours doing?
    sthg went wrong. this feature needs graphviz.

o i never got that fixed well i did once but i cant rebember what i did im running live cd so it wasent saved ..
    Im a nub though maybe you can get this to work.. heres the link download the black or white and see if you can get it to work

http://www.killthepage.com/downloads.html

o i never got that fixed well i did once but i cant rebember what i did im running live cd so it wasent saved ..
    Im a nub though maybe you can get this to work.. heres the link download the black or white and see if you can get it to work

http://www.killthepage.com/downloads.html
    I like the web page better, but I think it's a graphviz issue, still does the same thing. I know the latest and greatest graphviz fails to make on bt3, so I think it's also a gtk issue. I haven't played with it enough yet.

Got wifizoo 1.3 graphics working fine on bt3 final. Upgraded graphviz to 2.18. Used the slackware pkg found at http: // slacky.uglyplace.org/repository/slackware-12.0/graphic/graphviz/2.18/graphviz-2.18-i486-1sl.tgz
    and used installpkg to install it.
    Good Luck...

Quote Originally Posted by cybrsnpr View Post
    Got wifizoo 1.3 graphics working fine on bt3 final. Upgraded graphviz to 2.18. Used the slackware pkg found at http: // slacky.uglyplace.org/repository/slackware-12.0/graphic/graphviz/2.18/graphviz-2.18-i486-1sl.tgz
    and used installpkg to install it.
    Good Luck...
    Excellent, thanks for sharing the fix dude.
    RxCoup - Killthepage

Yea, that fixes it! Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast