Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Download BackTrack 3 Final Here!

A Sincere thank you for yet another awesome release.

Thank you to the whole remote-exploit team!

Also, I thoroughly enjoyed the show at pauldotcom.com... some interesting topics discussed.

Great work!

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up Thank you

Thank you............................

Default bt3_usb versus bt3_cd

Just a quick question as I could not find my answer after reading through multiple forums here.

I noticed that the bt3_usb download file is larger then the bt3_cd version. Why is the usb version larger then the cd version ? Is there more features/programs in the usb version ?

Just to confirm, will the bt3_usb install to a hard drive ? Will the bt3_cd version also install to a usb drive ?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestor2002 View Post
    ....I noticed that the bt3_usb download file is larger then the bt3_cd version. Why is the usb version larger then the cd version ? Is there more features/programs in the usb version ?

Just to confirm, will the bt3_usb install to a hard drive ? Will the bt3_cd version also install to a usb drive ?

thanks....

The USB version is bigger to accomodate for compiz and a couple other things. yest the USB version will install to a hard drive; as far as the cd -to- usb instal, I've nbever done it but I don't see why you couldn't.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

can someone help me out here?
    my max download speed here is 60kb/s, yet my download rate for normal downloads is 350kb/s.
    can anyone help me out here and tell me what's wrong?
    or is just that the server is being slammed?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSootentai View Post
    can someone help me out here?
    my max download speed here is 60kb/s, yet my download rate for normal downloads is 350kb/s.
    can anyone help me out here and tell me what's wrong?
    or is just that the server is being slammed?
    The server is most likely just under heavy load. Seeing as 60 kb/s isn’t really that slow you most likely have completed the download already rendering this post pretty much useless.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

60kb/s is slow for me. I haven't downloaded it already, this is the speed I've been getting all along.

60kb/s is slow for me. I haven't downloaded it already, this is the speed I've been getting all along.
    Seeing as the largest file, the USB version at 784 Mb, should take less than 4 hours to download at 60 kb/s and that it is roughly 12 hours between your two posts I really can't see how this is possible.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

your download speed is not a problem for these forums or this thread..just download it however long it takes and be done with it..

i download it at 500-800kbs a sec so there's nothing wrong with the server..

also there's been more than 150,000 downloads and no one but you has complained about the download speed

Im in uk and got 500 kbps constant download

thanks to the team for the awesome tool that is backtrack

and to the people of this forum for the support

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast