Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Download BackTrack 3 Final Here!

At the speed my connection is Maxxing out at 90kb/sec and my severe lack of sleep it will be a while
    Think outside the box

Quote Originally Posted by xirtam View Post
    At the speed my connection is Maxxing out at 90kb/sec and my severe lack of sleep it will be a while
    I'm maxing out at around 1Mb per second. Which sucks since I'm paying for 5.... I've never seen the full amount, on any internet connection I've had.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Still cannot download... damn how many of you are downloading??

Cannot wait to play with BT3.

Any one has taken the Offensive Security 101 v2 course here? any recommendations?

The worst thing is im paying for 8mb!! and im not even close to 1. i think fibre optic shall be my next move
    Think outside the box

Quote Originally Posted by xirtam View Post
    The worst thing is im paying for 8mb!! and im not even close to 1. i think fibre optic shall be my next move
    I've been thinking the same thing. Just can't get it yet. I've had every other way to get consumer broadband. As far as raw download speed, satellite has been the fastest. It was just too laggy to use for online gaming. Cable and DSL has been plenty fast for online gaming, but I've never seen anything faster than 1.5MBs for downloads, and I've never payed for anything slower than 5MB. Though we're really just paying for a fast connection back to the isp, after that it could be dialup.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Junior Member imported_soultaker666's Avatar

THANKS!! I cannot wait to play with this realease guys. Keep up all the good work!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Woot!! Got it running on my eee now! Compiz is a bit flakey, the menu items boarder is huuuuge! Regular kde looks right though. Installed the usb version to my 4Gb sdhc card. Same as the old way, copy the boot and BT3 folders over and run the bootinst.sh script.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Download just finished for the usb so thanks Barry
    I am going to try it out on the eeepc right now.

Let us know if you find any problems.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

damm you guys beat me too it. the eee was goin to be my first test. i think il try a ssd install. let us know how it goes barry and archangel.amael
    Think outside the box

Army guy gives it a thumbs up(if he had thumbs)!

Oh, hey Shaman, congrats on getting your babies in the os!

Whoopsie! Forgot to resize, this should be better.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast