Thread: How to import a payload????

Just burned his ISO

Question How to import a payload????

Dear forum, i've been looking all around google for finding a way to import my own payload to metasploit so i can use it with any exploit is there any way for this to be done? And does it have to be written in ruby or could it be an exe???

APPRECIATE ANY HELP

Default Re: How to import a payload????

Start by reading the Metasploit Developers Guide.

Be forewarned that if you don't have programming experience, and knowledge of how exploits work (and by that I mean enough knowledge to write your own), you may find this difficult.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the fast reply lupin, and concerning Metasploit guide well i read that but any other links to go thru would be helpful...THANKS ANYWAY

You might also want to read the code of the existing payloads if you havent already.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.