Thread: how to install dual boot vista and backtrack3 ??

Just burned his ISO

Default how to install dual boot vista and backtrack3 ??

hi friends i need to install backtrack into vista i need turtials video or something easly cuz i am new on linux and thx ya

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS2004 View Post
    hi friends i need to install backtrack into vista i need turtials video or something easly cuz i am new on linux and thx ya
    There are several helpful and easy to follow tutorials for installing BT3 on the forum already, just use the search function.

Here is for example one for dual booting BT3 with Windows XP, which can easily be applied to your situation:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=14806
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

ok thx ya so much i will try but its seem really hard haha

Just burned his ISO

not to be negative but one vital thing to learn is the search function

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS2004 View Post
    ok thx ya so much i will try but its seem really hard haha
    I have to stress the importants of learning the basics before you jump into Back|Track elvis. There is a great thread calling if you're a linux n00b read this on the forum that wil help you immensely. Also, you may want to play around with Ubuntu before you get into Back|Track, reason being that this is a professional distro, and a very complex one at that. It isn't for the easily frightened or those unfamiliar with even mid-level linux environments/commands, and you seem to fit into that category. Read everything you can get your hands onto, perhaps try Ubuntu, and read that thread I told you about. Then, if you need anymore help ask away. I'll be glad to help you as long as you show that you've tried to help yourself first.

Good luck and happy hacking!

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill