Thread: Bluetooth pin on backtrack 2 and 3

Default Bluetooth pin on backtrack 2 and 3

Hey i would like to know how to change the bluetooth pin on backtrack 2.
    So i could try some bluetooth hacking on my cell phone but every time i connect it says i need a pass key but i do not know the pin number so what is it or how do i change it.

And is their anyway that i could set it up so i connect with out it asking for one.

This is your first post, so obviously you're new here. Just a heads up, this place isn't for questions. It's for tutorials and guides.

THIS would be a good place for you to post.

Man, xploitz is going to freak.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Posted a reply in your other thread with the same question.

Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple places, this forum is not your private sandbox to litter in as you please.

Do not cross-post - 1 post in the relevant area is enough!
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Posted a reply in your other thread with the same question.

Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple places, this forum is not your private sandbox to litter in as you please.
    To come to his defense, I told him this wasn't the correct place for him to post his question. So, he went to the correct section and posted it.

To come to his defense, I told him this wasn't the correct place for him to post his question. So, he went to the correct section and posted it.
    Two wrongs don't make a right though . But you are right, I might have been a wee bit too harsh on him.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.