Thread: BT3 Beta Forum posts gone for good? Mods Question.

Lightbulb BT3 Beta Forum posts gone for good? Mods Question.

I just thought of something. It may seem trivial but when final comes out I'm assuming all these posts go byebye. Anyway I was thinking there's a lot of useful info which might apply to bt3 final as well. Any chance of us being able to flag some of the stuff or send PM's to save certain posts which will apply regardless of beta or final? I figure anything to help put a dent in repeat questions and forum posts for new members would be a good thing.
    ================================================== ===
    Dr. Walter - Depraved linguist, Benevolent troublemaker extraordinaire
    ================================================== ===

…when final comes out I'm assuming all these posts go byebye
    Now I am no moderator, but it does seem quite unlikely to me that all old posts regarding BT3b would go byebye once the final version is out. At least I would hope this is not the case as I am not completely decided yet on if I am going to reinstall the Final version or just update my beta version with the added programs.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by drwalter View Post
    I just thought of something. It may seem trivial but when final comes out I'm assuming all these posts go byebye. Anyway I was thinking there's a lot of useful info which might apply to bt3 final as well. Any chance of us being able to flag some of the stuff or send PM's to save certain posts which will apply regardless of beta or final? I figure anything to help put a dent in repeat questions and forum posts for new members would be a good thing.
    No decision has been made regarding the move to BT3 Final. That being said, I suspect that the Beta forums will remain open for a while, and will probably eventually be archived, rather than deleted.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    No decision has been made regarding the move to BT3 Final. That being said, I suspect that the Beta forums will remain open for a while, and will probably eventually be archived, rather than deleted.
    Archive sounds excellent..