Thread: error on backtrack

Just burned his ISO

Default error on backtrack

hey i am new to this but i think i got the hang of it. but this is my question when i do ifconfig -a i get eth0 eth1 and lo. ok now when i do aireplay-ng -1 0 -e the0npy -a then the bssid of the essid i want. then after that i see a thing called station is that what i nee to type after. so it would be like aireplay-ng -1 0 -e the0npy -a then the 00:0F:66:91:E3:2A would be the bssid and the stgation would be 00:1C:26:00:BF:5E eth1. Lets say that is coreect bssid and station if that is what you need. ok after i put htat in i get this error -bash: /usr/local/sbin/aireplay-ng: cannot execute binary file. How do i fix this thank you

I think u are running before walking ! slow down and start from the beginning !

Ok first of all what type of Network card are u using ? have u looked in the Working Hardware list for this ?

What tuturials have u looked at or followed (Just to get an idea where your upto?)

We are here to help, but u also need to learn the basic's which only can be done by yourself, by reading and trying and not giving up to post as soon as you come along with error after error!

MaxWeb

Just burned his ISO

i have broadcom drivers and i went to youtube and then typed in WEP Crack w/ Backtrack 2 [Better Quality]
    afyter i did that i got the error it would be nice if you can responded again ty