Thread: express/slot 54...

Default express/slot 54...

this is my problem i have a ExpressCard/54 slot ,i need say no more, is there a wifi card out there that u know of that supports (monitor mode,packet injection) and will fit a ExpressCard/54 slot ?

oh i know u can get addaptors for them but there like $100,screw that, its senseless y they have these slots on new computers these days, there use less, they hold the remote control allright on my hp tho.!

anyway any advice would be appreciated.....

Is that the only card slot you have?
    What computer do you have?
    What OS?
    Did the google website go down?

Quote Originally Posted by *l*i*n*u*x* View Post
    this is my problem i have a ExpressCard/54 slot ,i need say no more, is there a wifi card out there that u know of that supports (monitor mode,packet injection) and will fit a ExpressCard/54 slot ?

oh i know u can get addaptors for them but there like $100,screw that, its senseless y they have these slots on new computers these days, there use less, they hold the remote control allright on my hp tho.!

anyway any advice would be appreciated.....
    There are damned few cards for ExpressCard slots, never mind any that work with monitor mode or injection. Your choices are either get an adapter, or find a USB unit that will do what you want.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.