Thread: problem with my Dell inspiron 1520 ..

Just burned his ISO

Default problem with my Dell inspiron 1520 ..

hi,
    my bt3 beta not working with dell inspiron 1520, and the error
    Fatal server error
    Unable to load required base modules ,exiting...

Have you checked that you have the correct checksum for the downloaded files? If you do, you might want to try to re-burn the CD at a lower speed, preferably 1-2x.

If you on the other hand are booting of an USB-drive, check that you have followed the tutorial for installing to an USB correctly.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

i was download it from this page,,
    remote-exploit.org/backtrack_download.html

and its bt3b141207.iso

and i burn it using Nero .. directly to cd . and the writing speed 24x and i cant change it coz its not visible,

...correct checksum for the downloaded files
    The fact that you have downloaded it from the correct site does not guarantee that the files have not become corrupt in the process. The MD5 and SHA hashes are supplied for a reason and if you do not know how to check them a quick google search should clear that up for you.

and i burn it using Nero .. directly to cd . and the writing speed 24x and i cant change it coz its not visible
    I personally have never used Nero, but find it really hard to believe that you can not change the writing speed. Try to google it as well and see if you can’t manage to find the correct location to change it. Writing at a speed of 24x makes it much more likely that some error might occur, it is therefore highly advisable to burn BT at 1-2x.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

try downloading and installing Burnaware free edition. Can't believe people are still using this piece of cr*p - Nero... 600 MB for a cd burner? WTH

Just burned his ISO

thank u =Tron=, thank u gromeo .. and i will try to reburn my cd with Burnaware in 1x or 2x speed, and i will tell u what is the result,